Saturday, May 2, 2009

Winding Down

As the end of my internship quickly approaches it leaves me some time to think and reflect on my progress.  Ultimately the little things I needed to improve on here at Disney can carry with me to my next position.  It is all in the details.  Progress is made by practicing the basics day in and day out to where it is effortless.  To do a job, any job at its best and to perform at the highest levels whether your an entrepreneur or employed by a corporation, you must consistently critique your performance to excel at the highest level of your job.  The basics always need to be worked on.  I have to always monitor my listening skills regardless if the person who is delivering the message is a bore, it is my duty to hear what they are relaying even if it seems inconsequential or something I have heard before.  Being a know it all will get you nowhere, but having a desire to learn and grow as much as possible will get you everywhere.  Constructive criticism is an opportunity and attitude is everything.  I am looking forward to taking my lessons from Disney and applying them to my next position with the most positive outlook!

No comments:

Post a Comment